Home Forums New here? Share your story New here and advice needed Reply To: New here and advice needed

sportsbuddy35
Participant
  • Total posts: 2

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

To be honest, the parts that hold me back from putting my work out there are the legal aspects of running an online business. I can’t seem to find any consistent information on this.

If I was to take payments for a service I am providing, what are some of the things I need to consider? eg Tax, Trademarks, ABN, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy, Disclaimers (all seems a bit confusing)

Does where my website is hosted have an impact on potential earnings and tax obligations?

Also, I would have no idea how to even setup taking payments for premium information on a website or what software I should use? I know how to use WordPress, but that’s about it.

The blog ranks on the first and second page of google for keywords related to the sporting event. It got 10,000+ pageviews in a few days last year purely from search engines leading up to the event.

If there are any SEO or Website/Online Marketing Gurus out there, please feel free to reach out.

Any information would be much appreciated

Cheers