Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Seeking a new breed of network marketer Reply To: Seeking a new breed of network marketer

Participant
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::

Hi,

I own and operate a network marketing business and I’m looking to find motivated individuals that are interested in joining me and building their own online home based business. The product I promote is digital, so there is no inventory required.

My business model is different to the typical network marketing opportunity, which in its true form is not actually a business. Traditionally, a typical networker takes on the role as a marketer on behalf of the master distributer. You do not own any rights to your downline or clients you referred. This form of “business” can also be lost in the drop of a hat if the company changes direction or changes the compensation plan.

How I structure my network marketing business is to build my own brand and create a network / community of like minded members to market my products to. When I build a network, the IP of this network stays with me, regardless of the direction of the company. This way I can market to MY audience with my current referral offers, but also add other “value adds” and other products.

I market to a target audience and provide value to them as a community. I don’t target friends and family as I understand that not everyone is a prospect and I don’t want to affect my personal relationships. I perfect the marketing, so that there is no selling involved. Members who wish to participate in the products / programmes I offer undertake their own due diligence and approach me rather than me doing any cold calling or harassing friends and family. This is a key difference between this marketing business model and the outdated traditional network marketing model, of prospecting everyone with a pulse!

Building a business takes time and my marketing model is no exception. However, once the community is established you have an audience to market too, rather than chasing after unqualified leads and prospects.
I am preparing materials to clearly show the process of duplicating the system and anyone who wishes to build their own business will be fully supported.

I am new to this forum and don’t want to offend anyone. I hope that it is okay for me to post here in this form.Please contact me through this message and I will direct message anyone who is interested in speaking to me further either in person in Perth or on a zoom call.

Thanks

Gray

Hi,

I own and operate a network marketing business and I’m looking to find motivated individuals that are interested in joining me and building their own online home based business. The product I promote is digital, so there is no inventory required.

My business model is different to the typical network marketing opportunity, which in its true form is not actually a business. Traditionally, a typical networker takes on the role as a marketer on behalf of the master distributer. You do not own any rights to your downline or clients you referred. This form of “business” can also be lost in the drop of a hat if the company changes direction or changes the compensation plan.

How I structure my network marketing business is to build my own brand and create a network / community of like minded members to market my products to. When I build a network, the IP of this network stays with me, regardless of the direction of the company. This way I can market to MY audience with my current referral offers, but also add other “value adds” and other products.

I market to a target audience and provide value to them as a community. I don’t target friends and family as I understand that not everyone is a prospect and I don’t want to affect my personal relationships. I perfect the marketing, so that there is no selling involved. Members who wish to participate in the products / programmes I offer undertake their own due diligence and approach me rather than me doing any cold calling or harassing friends and family. This is a key difference between this marketing business model and the outdated traditional network marketing model, of prospecting everyone with a pulse!

Building a business takes time and my marketing model is no exception. However, once the community is established you have an audience to market too, rather than chasing after unqualified leads and prospects.
I am preparing materials to clearly show the process of duplicating the system and anyone who wishes to build their own business will be fully supported.

I am new to this forum and don’t want to offend anyone. I hope that it is okay for me to post here in this form.Please contact me through this message and I will direct message anyone who is interested in speaking to me further either in person in Perth or on a zoom call.

Thanks

Gray

Hi,

Thanks

Gray