Home – New Forums Get productive If you could start your business again, what would you do differently? Reply To: If you could start your business again, what would you do differently?

Hollie Hewitt
Participant
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::
Peter – FS Administrator, post: 176802, member: 1 wrote:
Hi all,

In late 2013 we ran Productivity Month on Flying Solo where we asked the community to answer the question:

<b><i>“If you could start your business again, what would you do differently?”
</i></b>
While the challenge is over, feel free to add your tips or read through the thread.

As many members have said, there’s been a stack of valuable contributions. To help make it easier to share and read, we’ve compiled this eBook collating all the tips and ideas we received.

TelstraDOTReport2013.thumbnail.308x400.jpg<noscript>TelstraDOTReport2013.thumbnail.308x400.jpg</noscript>

Thanks for getting involved!

Peter (and the FS crew)
I would check in with my heart to feel into whether the idea resonates with who i am, what my passions are and whether they are in alignment with
my north star..Is it something I would do if it wasnt called a business…I would desire to be as authentic as possible with myself “Is this me” does it fill my sails

I totally agree with you, it’s a good idea.

I currently work remotely for an online company and my colleagues are people who write papers at https://writemypapers4me.net/.