Home – New Forums Get productive If you could start your business again, what would you do differently? Reply To: If you could start your business again, what would you do differently?

dcscompot
Participant
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::

Before I came up with a name for my business and product – I would search the most used name for my idea. Search that it did not exist on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, ABN, Patents and design protections. Then create my name business name and product name with a gmail email account and match this up to a YouTube account of the same name and a google my business account of the same name and of course facebook and Instagram, and Pinterest. I guess tiktok if that was going to be my main marketing focus. I should add – if you have a product to sell.
You will save yourself hours of frustration if all these things are the same and unique to what you do but be sure to have part of your name or product name as a searchable term. Otherwise you are just a name that people know nothing about so won’t be able to find you without heavy advertising and marketing.
That’s my $1000.00 worth of advice. Cheers, Vicki – Direct Compost Solutions