Home – New Forums Marketing mastery 10,000 followers how to turn to leads?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    ::

Hi Jasson et al,

In response to this forum discussion, one of our lovely contributors Emma Grey has written a fantastic article on this very subject – “How to turn Facebook Likers into leads“.

Check it out!

jodie

JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up

Hi Jasson,
    A “lot of likes” is relative in the world of fashion. The Facebook likes for http://www.asos.com is 2.5 million and for http://www.boohoo.com it is 1.6 mill Facebook likes.

You don’t indicate whether people are clicking through to your website from Facebook. If they click through but go away, this may indicate one set of problems. If they don’t click though, this could be another.

A very gross simplification…

Use Facebook to:

• develop your image or
    • offer incentives to visit your website.

“Image” companies like “Coke”, fashion brands, etc. use it for image hype. What can you say on a website about the product “Coke” that is interesting?

If you are Disney, every time you release a new movie you open a new Facebook page to hype up the talk about it.

The research says that for retailer Facebook pages, people “like” them for specials, discounts, samples and competitions. If the retailer stops offering these, their likes decline.

I had a very quick look but I did not see you using discounts, specials, samples or competitions to drive your Facebook visitors back to your website.
    Regs,
    JohnW

winnersignite
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Jason,
    Love you page, but did you know your web page is not mobile friendly and with the world mobile crazy that would be worth looking at. With so much to purchase it was hard to scroll through to look at all you offer. That would be one area to look at getting your followers to download your business app … Lots of really great stuff you can do with that.

Helene
    http://helenemearing.com

InternetPhenomenon.com
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    King Creative, post: 170556 wrote:
    Hi Evilemerican,

You could get a custom Facebook app made to collect data and email addresses from your followers/Likers. Those people that opt in could get exclusive deals/discounts/releases etc. I’ve worked with a number of brands and found that this works well and allows them to connect with their target market.

Good luck

This app will do exactly that for you [removed affiliate link]
    plus allow you to embed videos – set up a squeeze page in facebook with just a few clicks, embed a live Google hangout and most importantly (by far) it will give you a facebook page optin that is completely mobile friendly (which as far as I know, no other facebook landing page thing does
    [this is not my app – i just love it and it will solve your issue]

vhit
    • Total posts: 70
    Up

I don’t have any advice, I just want to say I am so impressed Evilemerican.

You have created a real feeling and movement with your brand. Are you a marketing professional, or have you hired one?

Very impressed and intrigued.

kiwi73
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Thanks vhit!!!
    No, I currently work alone and do all the marketing/graphics myself. I actually was a plasterer for a long time then studied Multimedia and worked in that industry before starting Evilemerican 2 years ago. I love what Im doing now though!! Follow your dreams :)
    J

vhit
    • Total posts: 70
    Up

Hi J, to me the movement you’ve created is the Pinnacle of marketing! I think it is uncommon. I have only noticed it in massive companies like Coke, Nike etc.
    I would love to create a feeling to my business. I’m thinking of creating a theme around “Life is Paradise” for my outdoor furniture.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.