Home Forums Starting your journey 1300 number – how to register

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gavin888
    • Total posts: 9

Hi,
    How we can get a 1300 number, that we want? Can we register like we register a domain? No one has registered the number yet..

If this can be done, which provider is the cheapest.. 1300 australia does not show the pricing at all. (they havent register the number i want either)

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805

Hi,

There are many places to get a 1300 number, you just have to check the pricing plans.

You can get them from most Telco’s IE Optus, Telstra etc, or other Telco’s like 1300 Australia, or Business 1300, Maxo, Alltel etc.

If they don’t show their pricing on their website, that would be it for me, I would move on to another provider, there is no reason not to show the plans.

Do a check on each of the places I listed and compare pricing.

I currently have a 1800 number with Optus, but about to port it to my main Telco.

Cheers
    Mischelle

gavin888

Yes, same here, if any website says “contact us for pricing” thats when I click on the “back button” to search for another site

It seems all these 1300 number providers , just giving 10 – 20 numbers to choose from.. it does not allow me to create one..

gavin888

to anyone who is reading this found the solution – you can register a number via https://thenumberingsystem.com.au

it will cost $250

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.