Home – New Forums Marketing mastery 1300 number wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wat17
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

We are looking to have a 1300 number divert to our mobile. Anyone have a recommended company they have used?

I see most are around the $10-15 a month range. Since we will be testing this out, price is very important to us until we can see results.

Also they seem to charge for minutes used? I am guessing this is just the time the call to the 1300 number is directed to my mobile?

Thanks

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums wat17.

We have some members her who should be able to answer your questions.

Good luck!

MikeDav
    • Total posts: 163
    Up

Prices for 1300 numbers vary a lot, as do the inclusions. I would look for one which has a number of minutes included in the price but also doesn’t lock you in to a long term contract. It’s always good to make sure that you are comparing apples with apples.

tadere
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

i use Simtex for my telephony. they are a little more expensive but are a business focused provider and have Perth based staff so it suits me.

wat17
    Up

Thanks. Have touched base with those companies. Anyone else had any experience? Cheers

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805
    Up

Hi,

I have used Alltel for a while now, and they have a good range of numbers to choose from. NOTE: make sure to select a easy number, just go through all the numbers and pick the one you want.

http://www.alltel.com.au/1300-numbers-cost

Just another option for you.
    Cheers

wat17
    Up

Thanks. Think I am going to give these guys a go. $10 a month with $10 included credit. Gets me about 30 minutes worth of transfers to my mobile (should be enough). http://www.telcofusion.com.au/1300pricing-advantage.php

wat17
    Up

Actually these guys seem alright as well. $1 plan into a $10 plan. Nice cheap way to start. http://www.fyitelco.com.au/plans-and-pricing/

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

For for the cheapos also consider call quality and quality of service as some route the calls via non business grade VoIP systems before it diverts to you. It’s another link in the chain you want to be rock solid. It’s not a always a standard divert situation like the old days..

wat17
    Up

Thanks. Will test with the fytelco guys

Codyj
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Started using fyitelco a couple of weeks ago and so far so good. Good support and promo plan is cheap as chips!

sally_f_oz
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I’ve been using Simple Telecom for the last month, their customer service is great (always the same guy answering the phone and emails) and priced well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.