Home – New Forums Marketing mastery 1800 number with forward announce

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zippy
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,
    I see lots of companies offering 1800 numbers but I’d like to get one that will forward announce the calls.
    e.g. when I pick up the phone a voice says ‘inbound call from campaign x’
    this way I’ll know who or why the person is calling.

Anyone know of an OZ company that can do this at small business prices?

thanks

one1
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    zippy, post: 31213 wrote:
    Hi Guys,
    I see lots of companies offering 1800 numbers but I’d like to get one that will forward announce the calls.
    e.g. when I pick up the phone a voice says ‘inbound call from campaign x’
    this way I’ll know who or why the person is calling.

Anyone know of an OZ company that can do this at small business prices?

thanks

Hi,

Whilst I don’t know a company that “forward announces” calls, you could do a similar thing. I am not sure if you are answering the calls on a desk phone or a mobile.

If you want to answer on a mobile, you could setup a Hosted PBX with say 5 numbers. And each number would be a different campaign. So you save the 5 numbers in your phonebook and when you get a call, you will know which campaign it is based on the number.

If you want to answer on a desk phone, then use a VOIP phone and it is very easy. You can have different number for each campaign. And you can set it up so that the campaign name appears on the phone before you answer.

zippy
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Thanks wordmistress and one1.
    Unfortunately the calls are not being taken by me so these solutions will not work.
    I need the ‘forward announce’ for my partners who could have any telephone setup.
    In the UK I use these guys http://www.callagenix.com
    And while they offer a great service and Australian numbers their business is about getting those calls back to the UK and I’m keeping the calls in Australia.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.