Home Forums Other discussions 20 FREE TIX to Small Business BIG Marketing (Melb 29/8)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889

NOTE: Thanks for all your interest. This offer is now closed while the orders are processed. We’ll re-open it if we find any of the tickets remain unclaimed.

Hi all,

As part of our partnership, the team at Victoria’s Small Business Festival has generously supplied 20 FREE tickets for Flying Solo members to a feature event of the festival called, ‘Small Business BIG Marketing‘ (ticket price normally $40).

If you’d like to grab a single ticket, please send a private message to me, FS Administrator, and I’ll send you a secret link and code :)

There are only 20 free tickets available – so first in, best dressed.

The ‘Small Business BIG Marketing‘ event runs on 29 August between 8am to 1pm, at Melbourne Convention Centre (Level 2, 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf) and features this fine selection of speakers:

• Russel Howcroft (Executive General Manager, Network Ten)
    • Steve Sammartino (Strategy & Digital Director, Grey Group Australia),
    • Abigail Forsyth (Founder & CEO of KeepCup)
    • Toby Travanner (The Learning Company)

Robert and I will also be hosting a small stand at the event, so if you attend be sure to pop by and say hello!

Cheers,
    Peter and Robert

PS: Plus, as part of the festival Flying Solo is presenting a series of free interactive webinars for solo business owners. To read more about the topics and register, head to http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/webinars

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889

NOTE: Thanks for all your interest. This offer is now closed while the orders are processed. We’ll re-open it if we find any of the tickets remain unclaimed.

Hi all,

There are only a couple of free tickets left for Small Business BIG Marketing‘ (ticket price normally $40), a feature event of the Victoria’s Small Business Festival.

If you’d like to grab one of the remaining tickets, please send a private message to me, FS Administrator, and I’ll send you a secret link and code :)

There are only 20 free tickets available – so first in, best dressed.

Cheers,
    Peter and Robert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.