Home – New Forums Marketing mastery 2010 – The Year Of The Online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up
    ::

A new year is always a time for revelations and new beginnings, and this doesn’t relate to our personal lives. It’s a time for tidying the office desk, clearing out the email inbox, and making the business bigger and better then the last year. So as you ponder how you can bring your business into the year 2010, ponder this… Is it time to get online?

In 2010, businesses can no longer ignore the World Wide Web. An online presence is no longer a choice, it’s a necessity; and those businesses without an online presence are missing out on a gold mine of potential customers. Those who claim they’re an exception to the rule are making excuses, from corner shop to global enterprise, success is but a click away.

Some fail to appreciate it, some fear it, some just put it in the too-hard basket and hope it will go away. Unfortunately for them, the Internet is here to stay and it’s growing every day. It’s time for a reality check, 2010 is the year businesses will start to LOSE business simply because they lack a web presence. If you don’t believe it, just look at the research; Yellow Pages usage is down by 55% vs Internet usage being up by 95%!

Don’t put it off any longer, it’s time your business established it’s web presence. Stay ahead of your competitors, and really DRIVE sales in 2010. Put aside your fears and take it out of the too-hard basket, put the time and effort into getting the most out of a web presence and you will be greatly rewarded.

Introducing the one hour ‘Going Online’ consultation. Get the RIGHT advice or risk making the WRONG decisions. Get a ‘Business Basics’ development, the ‘Going Online’ tutorial, and an Action Plan To Online Success; valued at over $1000 for only $147! That’s right, a one-on-one hour long consultation, that will equip you with the knowledge to bring your business into 2010 successfully.

Flying Solo members special: Get the ‘Going Online’ consultation for only $97! Just mention your FS username and get the special discounted rate.

http://www.business-going-online.com

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Chris, I could not agree more with you.
    We are after all in the 21st century, and more and more people of my age group are starting to become interested in the internet. Once they are shown how to get on there off they go.
    So we are talking about 60+ year olds. The younger generations have been doing it for many years and enjoy the freedom the internet offers.
    Even just looking for a freezer the other day my wife went to the internet first found what she wanted checked it out at the local shopping centre and bought it off the internet.
    To surf the net is easy and doesnt requiore people to leave the comfort of their office or home.
    I have a very basic website and have had it for longer than I can remember. It brings more work in than I can handle so I have listed 34 other carpet cleaners on it to help those customers who want a professional job done, and it works.

So anyone who dosent have even a basic website like mine, you my friend are missing out on sales, and they are sales for doing nothing. These internet shoppers know what they want and if you have the product or services they are looking for definately beats cold calling and advertising anywhere else.

You want to build your business then be SMART…..get a website.

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Burgo you’ve got a fantastic attitude!

Your wife is a living example of consumers doing their research on the Internet BEFORE going to the shops. Your business needs to be in front of them when and where they’re looking, that means Google!

Being online isn’t just about “having a website”, especially for some businesses. The incorporation of social media can be the make or break of a businesses online presence.

That’s what my consult is all about, TEACHING businesses this sort of information. Get the RIGHT information or risk making the WRONG decisions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.