Home – New Forums New here? Share your story 2020 Fire Joins Flying Solo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    2020Fire
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All, I’m a new business owner, starting a fire protection company from scratch & hoping to gain some knowledge from the forum. My business completes testing & annual council certification for buildings all over Sydney.

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Good morning! Welcome to Flying Solo. I just had a good look all over your site, great job! If I can help you with newsletter services, press releases, Google Adwords or other copywriting needs, I’d love to hear from you.

No doubt you’ll find the forum a vital place to visit regularly as there’s plenty of support here. Hope to see more of you!

mybusinesshelp
    • Total posts: 128
    Up

Welcome 2020 Fire. You will definately gain lots of knowledge from the Forum. Have a look around to find share tips already and if you have an specific questions just share them and you will always get a response.

Is 2020 Fire your business name? Do you have a website yet? If you haven’t started on that sort of thing, check out Marketing for the Start Up Business to help you through the maze of information.

All the best and see you around.

Amanda

2020Fire, post: 28003 wrote:
    Hi All, I’m a new business owner, starting a fire protection company from scratch & hoping to gain some knowledge from the forum. My business completes testing & annual council certification for buildings all over Sydney.
    mybusinesshelp
    • Total posts: 128
    Up

Correction – just checked out your website – nice work.

Maybe you should think about getting your logo and catch line Trade Marked? Check out http://www.markyourterritory.com.au for more info.

Amanda

mybusinesshelp, post: 28005 wrote:
    Welcome 2020 Fire. You will definately gain lots of knowledge from the Forum. Have a look around to find share tips already and if you have an specific questions just share them and you will always get a response.

Is 2020 Fire your business name? Do you have a website yet? If you haven’t started on that sort of thing, check out Marketing for the Start Up Business to help you through the maze of information.

All the best and see you around.

Amanda

kenmac
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hi – welcome to the Forum. Just had a look at your site which I think looks great. If you’re looking for all kinds of Fire Signs I suggest you ‘may’ like to check out Safetyman Signs at Kingsgrove in Sydney.

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

Hi there and welcome

Congrats on becoming your own boss – you won’t look back! First couple of months may be hard as you’ll have to become a jack of all trades – but it will force you to know your business inside out.

If you need any help deciphering our tax system, I would love to help.

Maybe you can join us on the 6th March at James Squire?

Janna

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Could we make it the 5th March as the 6th is my wedding anniversary and ‘shewhomustbe’ will not be ammused.

Welcome 2020, that’s an interesting area to be working in. Not too many business speciallising in it so you could do well.
    This is where a maintenance agreement would come in handy, checking regularly the equipment ect hoping it never has to be used.

As you can see there are many on theforum only toowilling to help, and my advise is to outsource what you dont understand and concentrate on what you do understand and that way, you dont get bogged down in boring stuff.

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up
    Burgo, post: 28079 wrote:

Could we make it the 5th March as the 6th is my wedding anniversary and ‘shewhomustbe’ will not be ammused.

Sincere apologies – it was the 5th – no idea where I got the 6th from

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.