The Flying Solo Small Business Podcast
The show for those starting or running a one person business, hosted by Lucy Kippist
Flying Solo Small Business Spotlight
Featuring innovative businesses and soloists from around Australia
Work your Way: Go it alone in business
The complete guide to designing your own business.
Username or Email Address
All the features of free, plus:
Create your starter account. It's free.
Home › Forums › Money matters › 2020 Year End Tax Planning TIPS for Business
We’ve thrown together a short video outlining some issues and tips for this 2021 financial year. https://360partners.com.au/blog/year-end-tax-planning-tips-for-business/ (scroll to the bottom of that page for video)
Items covered are
1. Avoiding double tax and unfranked dividends. Many people are deferring paying their 2019 company tax debts into the 2021 financial year and this defers the franking credits as well.
2. Instant Asset Write Off (and hidden benefits)
3. Accounting for business stimulus measures
4. Company Division 7A Debit Loan repayments before 30 June
5. Trust Distribution Resolutions before 30 June
6. Deductible Super Contributions before 30 June
7. Single Touch Payroll Lock In Reporting
8. Taxable Payments Annual Report For Contractors Lodgment (now expanded to more industries)
9. JobKeeper monthly reporting
And free steak knives
Do you want fries with that
Don’t forget the upsized drink
The very best of Flying Solo straight to your inbox.
We'll sometimes send messages from our partners. You can opt-out anytime.