Home – New Forums Get productive 30 Day Challenge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up
    ::

I’ve just stumbled across a website called the “30 day challenge”.

It’s a completely free service that covers a lot of things relevant in running a successful business.

Basically you will receive and email once a day with your “training instructions” and you simply follow the steps. It takes about 10-15 minutes.

30 Day challenge.

Highly recommended =)

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Jake

Yep, I agree – highly recommended.

You do need to take the action as outlined though.

I’ve been looking at the 30DC since 2007 (I have everything archived if anyone wants a dvd of the stuff – 2007,2008,2009) but I’ve never quite followed through with the entire process, so I am where I find myself!

Cheers
    Brad

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up

Totally agree.

Thoroughly recommend it. Just going through the ‘pre-season’ training and resources will increase your knowledge and productivity hugely.

Totally trust their recommendations also. If they say a product is good, it is!

One of the best free educations for online business and market research (check out Market Samurai) there is.

URsh

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

Do a search here for the 30 Day Challenge,,, it has come up in conversation before.

Steven Hudson
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hello Emroy

I’m in….see you at the other end in 30 days time!!!

Cheers

Steven

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

We should all have a “before and after” discussion =)

exstatic
    Up
    Emroy, post: 28581 wrote:
    We should all have a “before and after” discussion =)

I’ve done the 30 Day challenge as well.. did the 2009 one.. its fantastic and a real must for small business owners.. you can use some of those strategies in your offline businesses as well.

I now run a number of niche product websites and do make some passive income from it.. so the 30DC does work.

Just this weekend I went to the Ed Dale seminar being held in Melbourne and met all the team personally .. they are all a great bunch of guys and girls that really know their stuff.

Good Luck Emory… let me know how you go.

Steven Hudson
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hello Exsatic

“I now run a number of niche product websites and do make some passive income from it.. so the 30DC does work.”

Just had the before link up with Jake………just the after link up!!!

Exsatic, How many sites do you have up a running? Just going through the process of doing the same.

Cheers

Steven

The Internet Bloke
    • Total posts: 131
    Up
    Emroy, post: 23588 wrote:
    It takes about 10-15 minutes.

Yes, I recommend it too. But allow up to 2-3 hours on some of the exercises.
    cheers,
    Eric G.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

I was wondering if past participants who did not complete the 30 day challenge would have done so if they had buddied up with others.

the great thing is that it’s self placed but not said that you can get a group of people who are committed and turn into a 30 day challenge mastermind group.

what are your thoughts?

bradzo
    Up

Khalid

I think that’s exactly one of the issues surrounding peoples’ success or failure with the 30 day challenge.

I for one would love to “buddy up” and create a Brisbane team.

Anyone else in Brisbane that would be interested?

Cheers
    Brad

PS – I can’t find the original link now (its late :) ), but here’s my favourite 30DC music video!
    The music video from 2009 is my absolute favourite.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah! You and me will see a brighter day”

Jenish Pandya
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

I am in. watching the first video now. lets see how it goes.

Khalid how would i get hold of the old challenges from you? would be really great if i can see them after i finish this one. would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Jenish

bradzo
    Up
    paylesstoners, post: 90357 wrote:
    I am in. watching the first video now. lets see how it goes.

Khalid how would i get hold of the old challenges from you? would be really great if i can see them after i finish this one. would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Jenish

Hi Jenish

Perhaps it was to me you were replying re the old challenges?

I have 2007 (1.7GB), 2008 (3.2GB) and 2009 (3.9GB) – I started with the 2010 stuff but didn’t get around to downloading everything – but it seems that the 2010 stuff is still relevant for the 2011 challenge (with the addition of a few new things…)

PM me your postal address, and I’ll send them off.

I believe someone on the past Challenge forums offered to provide a Torrent of the past challenges also – that may be a better way to go – although at this point, I can’t find the thread.

Cheers
    Brad

Jenish Pandya
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Brad,

Thanks a lot for that. I was indeed referring to you. it was just that it was a bit late at night when i wrote the previous post and also in your post i saw khalid and i got confused. oops.

I will have a look for the torrent if i can find it, if not i will send you a pm or so.
    Thanks Heaps Brad.

Cheers
    Jenish

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Yeah I love ed dale and the challenge, we’ve talked about it on here before. I haven’t looked at this years one yet because I don’t like to start something until I can finish it and that could be an issue! Has anyone got any feedback on 2011 vs previous years? I did last years one but only did it a couple of months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.