Home – New Forums New here? Share your story 3PL and Pick Packing for StartUps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clever Adz
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I am from CleverPak, a 25 year established contract packaging company,

We are looking to expand into the world of 3PL and pick packing for startups,
    micro and small businesses that cant handle doing volume inhouse or dont want
    to deal with it,

We want to hear from you guys on what you love/hate about 3PLs and how we could make your job a whole lot easier.

We dont require minimums or use complex portals or anything, just a friendly team tailoring a perfect solution.

Guys let me know what you look for and if we can help!

Cheers,

Adam.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

I was going to ask a really blonde question (it’s OK for me to say that, because I am blonde) – what does 3PL mean? But I Googled it.

For those of us not in the know (maybe I am the only one?) acronyms can be like another language and cause a bit of a communication barrier.

As a copywriter, I don’t use packaging, so I’m probably not best placed to respond to your question (although I loved it when IKEA picked all my office furniture off the shelf!).

But some advice RE your website – maybe spell it out for dummies like me who are new to the 3PL world :)

Also, if you’re looking for a little more exposure, add a signature to your posts (like mine below) via the control panel.

Happy packing!!!

Clever Adz
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Wow thanks Wackey,

i couldn’t agree with you more,
    I think it is a fine line between automation and flexibility and we are trying our best!
    Thanks for the tips, an app would be a games changer, We Definitely have that on our to do list, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.