Home – New Forums Find the help you need 3PL/fulfillment recommendations please!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HayleyGS
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello helpful people :)

Has anyone used a good 3PL/fulfillment company in Sydney that they would recommend? The company I use now are just making way too many mistakes and would like to get it right the second time!

We require minimal storage and pick/pack/ship of roughly 100 orders per month, av 2 products per order Australia wide as well as NZ and Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Hayley

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to Flying Solo! I’m sure someone wll be able to help you out – it’s a popular topic around here.

In the meantime, feel free to say hi over in the “Introduce Yourself” section.:)

Dave

HayleyGS
    Up

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much, will do :)

Cheers,

Hayley

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Hi Hayley,

Any chance you could shoot me a PM about who you’re using? And what they’re charging etc?

We *may* be looking for 3PL in Sydney to cut on our costs of moving items from Sydney to us in Canberra. I’d like to avoid contacting the wrong people!

Thanks,

Maclean

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    HayleyGS, post: 184115 wrote:
    Hello helpful people :)

Has anyone used a good 3PL/fulfillment company in Sydney that they would recommend? The company I use now are just making way too many mistakes and would like to get it right the second time!

We require minimal storage and pick/pack/ship of roughly 100 orders per month, av 2 products per order Australia wide as well as NZ and Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Hayley

Hi Hayley,
    We supply Rebel Sport so we need to be EDI compliant. We use SupplyLinq in Sydney – their HO is in Melbourne. Can’t recommend them highly enough – have never had an issue in 3 years and the support staff (we have a lovely girl called Amy who looks after us like gold) are fantastic.
    Well worth the phone call.
    Kind Regards
    Brooke Curline

HayleyGS
    Up

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for the recommendation, I will look into SupplyLinq today and report back!

Cheers,

Hayley

EmJae
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi HayLeyGS,

Have you tried to get a quote from http://www.npfulfilment.com.au/ ? They have competitive rates starting from $2 per order + $0.30 per item for pick & pack. Also they have reasonable storage fee from $2.05 per week for a large shelf (80cm x 85cm x 120cm) and $4.25 per week for a pallet.

For postage and freight rates, they have the cheapest rates starting from $6.50 (eParcel) for items below 500g. Express Post will cost around $8 for items less than 500g.

They have a warehouse in Sydney and Melbourne.

If you need a detailed quote, just visit their website.

HayleyGS
    Up

Hi EmJae,

I have heard NP are good, will give them a call. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Cheers,

Hayley

cokele
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi Hayley

Can you PM me the 3PL you used and had an issue? have you managed to change your 3PL?

Cheers
    Ellen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.