Home Forums Logistics 40 Foot Shipping container

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,473

Ok, its most likely the wrong category, and admins please delete if it’s not appropriate for the forum.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap (CHEAP) 40 foot shipping container. Background is we belong to a world wide hide and seek community (Geocaching), and for an upcoming event we want to hide a 40 foot shipping container (ok I know that sounds impossible),

The community is not for profit and it is a big hobby for a lot of people, but we are setting up an event to bring more people into the game. Once the event is finished (November), the idea is that the container will remain hidden for ongoing finds by the community.

So if you just happen to have a container in your back yard that you are thinking you don’t want send me a PM please. Oh did I mention Cheap

Edit:::: In the Melbourne area, oh did I mention cheap

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691

Why not approach one of the big guy,’s sounds like a great way for them to advertise and support a community project … maybe a long term lease (might even deliver it – that’s a pain for 40 footers if you have to pick up and shift)?

Sounds like fun though. Hope you find one.

Eric Giddio
    • Total posts: 1

Look up Price & Speed. They sell shipping containers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.