Home – New Forums Get productive 61 Small Business Tips for 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    guruscott
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone,

We’ve created an awesome new post containing 61 small business tips for 2022. It mainly focuses on Australian business and related legislation.

Would love any feedback anyone has on this – especially which if the tips you find helpful.

https://www.bizcap.com.au/useful-information/61-small-business-tips-in-2022/

thanks!

guruscott

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo @guruscott It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Well, they are all good and the article is really well written.

I have always been a big fan of trying to get inside my customers head so #11 is great and I am also a fan of finding a niche so #12 is also my equal first pick.

Cheers
    ~Paul

guruscott
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Paul! Very interesting.

100% agree understanding your customer’s motives (or getting into their head) is really important!

I wonder if there will be a consensus on the most useful or if different tips will resonate with different people.

Justin
    Participant
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Almost all of the tips in the finance category are close to my heart.

The most important outside of that is learning from your customers but I’d say it’s most important to learn from your best customers.

It’s as easy to action incorrect feedback for the wrong people as it is for the right people.

We just launched Thriday! Thriday saves small businesses a huge amount of time and money by automating financial admin. It's like having a bookkeeper, accountant and transaction account all in one.
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

The most important outside of that is learning from your customers but I’d say it’s most important to learn from your best customers.

It’s as easy to action incorrect feedback for the wrong people as it is for the right people.

It can be a fine line to avoid distraction but it helps to have a laser focussed idea of what an ideal customer is to separate actionable feedback from whinging.

One way I have done this successfully is to ask prospects what they didn’t like about previous providers. If I hear the same frustration or problem 3 times, it goes on the website as a positive promise. Eg, Three people who say that contractors are always late ends up like this, “On Time, Every Time” – then, of course, I have to deliver on that promise!!

Scarlett74
    Participant
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

It’s important to inform your customers and partners about changes you’re making to better benefit your business across a shifting economic landscape.

GarmentPrinting
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thank you for sharing the post with 61 small business tips for 2022. I found it to be a great resource for Australian business owners looking to improve and grow their businesses.

I particularly found the tips on staying up to date with changes in legislation and regulations to be very helpful, as it can be challenging to keep track of the constantly evolving business environment.

The tip on establishing a strong online presence and utilizing digital marketing strategies is also crucial in today’s digital age, and I appreciated the specific examples provided.

Overall, the post is well-written and informative, and I’m sure many small business owners will find it helpful in navigating the challenges and opportunities of running a business in 2022.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.