Home – New Forums Starting your journey $70 million lotto..What you will do, if you win?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    ::

Hello Everyone,

As we know we are having lotto of $70 million and i am very Eager to get some reaction from this community?

1 :What is your reaction, if you win?
    2 :What is your reaction, if you lose?

Thanks and regards,
    vilson

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    Mattney
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

I think I wouldn’t believe my eyes if I won it. Though my first thought may be very tempted to get a new big house, car etc. But my heart tells me that I should contribute to a church first.

I won’t feel anything if I lose because in the first place I do not even put any hopes on it.

bigbusiness
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi

If I won, the first thing I would want to know is how many other winners are their that I have to split it with?

regards,

bigbusiness

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

I thought common practice was to immediately write a book “How I won the lottery” full of tips, number picking methods and other ‘useful’ lottery related articles. :P

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

I would be overwhelmed if I won. This is the reason why:

They other day I had a couple of $10 notes in my hand.
    I thought to myself, “I could spend this on a lotto ticket and become rich.”
    And then I smelled the seductive aroma of fried chicken and spent it on that instead.

I think the real winner in all this is my tummy.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

And then I smelt the seductive aroma of fried chicken and spent it on that instead.

Just imagine how much fried chicken you could buy with 70 million!!

As Mattney said, I won’t feel anything if I lose, because I don’t really buy lotto tickets expecting to win. But, if I did – it’s too much to really imagine what I would do with it… On one of the morning programs I watched today they did the sums – put 70 million into high interest account (say 5%) – and this will pay you $65,000 or so per week just on the interest! So, over the first few weeks I would pay off my mortgage, week 4 or 5 I would buy a new car probably – would be off on a holiday by week 6 or 7… And then I would donate a heap to charities that I support. (Why not do that first? Well, surely I couldn’t be expected to live off less than $65K a week over the first 2 months?!)

stewie
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi all,
    Yes I think it would be hard to imagine that amount of money.I think the best way to deal with it is,dream of winning first.Then put into practice all your positive thoughts to whom may benefit from your win.Most large lottery winners seem to be broke after a week so.The first thing I would do is invest it as has been mentioned,then think about what to do.Of course the main thoughts help family,friends,charity etc.I always enter the big lottery jack pots and I know my money goes to someone else.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

I dont’ gamble. If i did and won, i’d take a year off on a $250k budget to asses how to use the rest of the money wisely.

If I lost, it doesn’t mean anything to me. Wealth, to me has to be earned and not
    granted or won.

By the way, before making the announcement to friends and families, i would call them and give a sob story and ask for money to borrow (to the amount they can afford).

The ones who would get something from me would be my parents and those who offered to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.