Home – New Forums New here? Share your story A Marketer and An Accountant together! …. huh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Little Birdie Marketing
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi All

My name is Kellie and I am a Marketing Consultant. My husband is a Partner in an Accounting Firm here in Brisbane. Together, we consult to small business’s from all over Australia.

We have found that small business’s often need external assistance with their marketing and their accounting/book keeping and basically that’s what we provide in a ‘one stop shop’ kind of way – you don’t need to deal with more than one external consultant. We do have some clients just after marketing or just after accounting/book keeping help and we love that too!

Both my husband and I have extensive experience in our related fields and would love to help more small business’s! You will find that we don’t have a website (I have built many for my clients) – weird huh? We’ve gone against the grain and have just built our business from word of mouth and referrals – it is in the planning stages though!

I hope to get to know you and can’t wait to start contributing on the forum!

Kellie

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kellie,

That sounds like a great shared skillset to me – I can see why it works for your clients.

It’s great to meet you, so thanks for joining in the fun. I’ll look forward to checking out that website of yours when you get it off the ground.

All the best,
    Jayne

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Kellie,

My husband and I are similar. I’m a quality systems consultant and my husband’s a programmer. We’ve combined both into our business.

Sounds like you are having a great time together.

Welcome to flying solo.

Mary.

adslimq2
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    MsMarketing, post: 164395 wrote:
    You will find that we don’t have a website (I have built many for my clients) – weird huh? We’ve gone against the grain and have just built our business from word of mouth and referrals – it is in the planning stages though!

Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Did you get your website up? It’s essential to people like me, who are looking in your fields!

Cheers

Little Birdie Marketing
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hello!

We are still working on it! I have been busy servicing my clients, and have neglected my website planning and building a little – we will get there.

If there is something I can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kellie

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Sounds fascinating …

Can’t wait to see your site up and going.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

He He, our accountant was in a similar situation, took them nearly 3 years to get the website up :) Try not to leave it that long – you want to use that to assist your clients as well as potential clients

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.