Home – New Forums New here? Share your story A Newbie – again…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cats
    • Total posts: 85
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I joined FS some years ago, got busy with work as one does and now I’m back, keen to see what’s happening here.

About me; I founded an Organic filler free skin care company named KuuSh, where we manufacture, wholesale, retail & export.

I met Rob in South Australia probably back in about 2006. Would that be right Rob (if you’re looking…)?

I look forward to connecting with others, more so in other fields, to learn about something different. Happy to help answer any Q’s in my own field too.

Feel free to say ‘hi’.

Catherine :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Catherine

Welcome to Flying Solo (again). Yes 2006 could be about right…I’ll be back your way in a few months too I hope.

Great to have you aboard!

Robert

inxpress111
    • Total posts: 49
    Up

Welcome back – with your years of experience some of us may learn more from you than you from us.

Your industry can be a fickle one so to have lasted as long as you have – you should be congratulated.

Cats
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 116289 wrote:
    Hi Catherine

Welcome to Flying Solo (again). Yes 2006 could be about right…I’ll be back your way in a few months too I hope.

Great to have you aboard!

Robert

Thanks for the reply Robert. Let me know where you will be. I assume you will be here to do a talk?

Cats
    Up
    inxpress111, post: 116291 wrote:
    Welcome back – with your years of experience some of us may learn more from you than you from us.

Your industry can be a fickle one so to have lasted as long as you have – you should be congratulated.

Thanks for your kind words Ann. I hope I can help someone somewhere – would be a pleasure.

You are right, skin care is a fickle industry. People/companies come and go each week! I had to establish my own credibility way back, which lead to me being asked to be the Technical Advisor for an Organic Certifying Body to write the Organic Standards. That was in 2007 – hard to believe there weren’t any actual standards for Organic Health & Beauty then as it isn’t too far back really, but skin care companies were actually certified under Agriculture :eek:which doesn’t pertain to skin care at all! In fact it was quite a worry with the ingredients allowed. I have done many other things as well
    & have extensive knowledge in the area of skin (skin problems), skin care, naturals & organics so if anyone wishes to learn the ins and outs, I’m happy to help.

ojwebdesign
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

welcome back!

we can all learn a thing or 2 from you :)

Cats
    Up

Thanks! :) @ ojwebdesign

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.