Home – New Forums Other discussions A Website Review Forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam Randall
    • Total posts: 382
    Up
    ::

I have already seen a couple of requests for web site reviews.

It would be good to have them all in a single place as a quick reference so some of us can come get some inspiration without having to search high and low.

ozwebfx
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Whilst I enjoy reviewing web sites I would like to point out that unless it’s particularly interesting usually it’s just a quick blast around. To review a web site properly does take a bit of time & effort, I am more likely to review your site if you give me a specific mission & not just “pls review my web”

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback. Those who’d like their sites reviewed should put a post in this part of the forum.

Ozwebfx, I agree that specific queries are helpful. Still feedback from a quick blast can also be v. valuable.

Sam

Ian Clark
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Ok lets try this then.

http://www.marketingmakeovers.com.au

I would like some feedback on the Going Local page of my web site.

In particular I have tried to break down the marketing process into a graphic step by step process. I’ve done it this after watching Small and Medium Business owners reaction when presented with maps and segmentation information. When we started presenting maps it seemed to make the whole process more tangible and then segmentation and targeting made sense to them.

Do you think it’s a logical flow and can you easily follow it.

Carole
    • Total posts: 67
    Up

Hi Ian,
    I do (with my limited experience) think it is a logical flow, and I can follow it fairly easily. I am not sure about the – Local Area Marketing – Helping Businesses… sentence on the Going Local page though?

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hi Ian

I had to read the first two paragraphs a couple of times … they are a mouthful with looong sentences. They could do with some more punch …. maybe use bullet points.

There’s a pile of keywords attached to the page but I’m not sure that many are relevant to the topic

cheers
    Warren
    360 Digital Performance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.