Home Forums Find the help you need ABN for Freelance Digital Marketer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GKGMarketing
    • Total posts: 1

Hi!

Apologies if this thread already exists but I am having some trouble with my ABN application and can’t find any answers online.

The issue lies with this question: “Select the category which best matches the Individual/Sole Trader’s main business activity:*”

I am a digital marketer and will be operating as a sole trader the primary activities for my business will be content strategy and creation, social media management, paid ad management and digital marketing strategy. None of the options in the drop down seem to relate to this. A friend recommended I picked one of the ‘consultant’ options but my application was rejected.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

GKG

Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,523

Welcome to the forums [USER=115791]@GKGMarketing[/USER]!

Are you sure that’s the reason it was rejected? Doesn’t strike me as one of the essential criteria – especially since your choosing one of the options they provide. But maybe some of our members have had a similar experience and can help you out.

Thanks for joining Flying Solo :)
    Dave

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 210

Check out this tool. I’m by no means an accountant but I think these this tool searches for the correct code.

https://www.ato.gov.au/Calculators-and-tools/Business-industry-code-tool/AnzsicCoder.aspx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.