Home Forums Money matters Abn Soletrader advise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ruchig
    • Total posts: 1

Hi,

I recently started digital marketing and registered myself as sole trader. Is it fine if I use my husband cards for making payments? I was always stay at home mum so obviously all money will come from him initially. I made few payments for my business (fb ads) using his card and paid GST as I was not sure if I can use my ABN while using his card. Since its facebook I don’t want to change the card on file risking my fb account.

I am not sure if we need to apply his ABN just because I am using his cards?? I do have receipts and they only has card no. only it no personal details.

How should I proceed? He is full time employee and has no interest in my business except the fact he is helping me.

Or we should go in partnership? Can we make agreement online using template on https://www.wonder.legal/au/creation-modele/partnership-agreement-au. I want to keep expenses minimum esp when job risks are high.

What should be the best split ratio for better tax benefits?

Thank you, stay safe
    Ruchi

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,141

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=117481]@ruchig[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.