• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stSolutions
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

hahaha. i bet everyone has the same title. yup yup yup. this thread is sponsored – courtesy of flyingsolo so that i can self promote myself

who am i ? i am a technologist – having been involved in real software development for yons. i really mean yons! you named it, i have done it : pascal, turbo pascal, c, c++, visual basic, jsp, asp, java, c#. i did not venture into fortran because that would be for those die hard guys or php (as there are far too many competors). i know heaps about xp and unix (having being the technical sponsor of mission critical systems in the unix platform for 4 years).

what i am doing now? i am still writing software for corporate clients for a living. that brings in the bread and butter (maybe a steak once a while) to the table.

what i am doing on the mean time? boy! i don’t have a life, do, i? my current pet projects (more than one?) are :- EXPIssue – an replacement for those using spreadsheet to keep track of their tasks/issues. SafeN – safe navigation throught the internet. ElvenBloodCompanion – an add for those who are playing these nightfall, elven blood (twilight dragons) games.

what i want to do in the future? – writing more software. this time it would be games – some stratetgic adventure games to be an exact. my aim is to monetizing facebook one day by providing the top strategic war-like adventure game. remember king quest, leisure larry? (that is adventure). remember starcraft, war craft (that would be strategic), war-like type (like pokemon, starcraft). i have two pet ideas in my mind. the creativity is being formed everyday while i travel on the train. hmmm.. i sounded more and more like harry potter’s author, where her ideas were formed while she was travelling in the london train.

my other interests: fish. i have two urns, two aquariums and one small pond. i have mainly discus, guppies, convicts, red jewels, king kong parrots, orandas, pearl scales, angels and kois.

dozo yoroshiku

kobo
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Welcome Ryin,

Not sure what to say but cool. Do you do any programming for Mac? I am working on another business plan which will need to integrate Adobe products on the Mac with a PHP driven website. Most of the communication will be XML, but I am still working out how to actually get the communication to automate itself.

Hope you gain a lot from FS – I have. They are a great team.

joe

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Welcome to the forum Ryin/Dozo

Wow … the talk of strategic adventure games sounds very glam!

It also sounds like you have a lot of programming nous in your toolkit so it’ll be very interesting to see your posts; keep them coming!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.