Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Accountability/Brainstorming buddy?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BasAndLokes
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hello good people,

My name is Bas. I am a thirty something year old female designer and manufacturer of handmade leather small goods for my business Bas and Lokes, based out of Dulwich Hill. My work keeps me very busy, but I work alone the majority of the time. I really miss brainstorming with people and hearing other peoples perspectives and getting outside my own head.

I am seeking an accountability/brainstorming buddy. Someone to chat with once a week or so, that I can just run ideas past, plan some goals and someone that will help me see things outside my head. I’d be very happy to reciprocate with you. We can keep our chats very structured, so that we don’t go over time and we stay on track. Id also be very happy to chat via Skype if it is convenient. I don’t mind that at all.

Any of you interested? I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bas

travelmaster
    • Total posts: 200
    Up

A business coach would be an ideal solution for you.
    Yes, it does cost to hire one but I do think that if you just pick “someone/anyone” they will never be commited to your business best interest.
    Sure, you’ll get a chat but you sound like you ‘re looking for someone who can give some business advice.

btw – I really like your website.

BSIConsulting
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Bas,

Are you still interested in looking for an brainstorming buddy? I’d love to join up with you also to help keep me level-headed. I’m based in SW Sydney so distance shouldn’t be a problem if you prefer to catch up face-to-face on a structured but regular basis.

Andrew

Youarn
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    BasAndLokes, post: 123910 wrote:
    Hello good people,

My name is Bas. I am a thirty something year old female designer and manufacturer of handmade leather small goods for my business Bas and Lokes, based out of Dulwich Hill. My work keeps me very busy, but I work alone the majority of the time. I really miss brainstorming with people and hearing other peoples perspectives and getting outside my own head.

I am seeking an accountability/brainstorming buddy. Someone to chat with once a week or so, that I can just run ideas past, plan some goals and someone that will help me see things outside my head. I’d be very happy to reciprocate with you. We can keep our chats very structured, so that we don’t go over time and we stay on track. Id also be very happy to chat via Skype if it is convenient. I don’t mind that at all.

Any of you interested? I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bas

Hi Bas,

I saw your post for an accountability buddy and thought you may be interested in taking advantage of a trial coaching session to help take your business to the next level.

This trial session would be at no cost to you, simply to see if you could find some value in seeking this type of help. Our business is run by myself and my wife.

Don’t worry about being in a different part of Australia – coaching can be done over the phone or skype for your convenience.

Reply to this post and we can sort out a time for you to see if this is something for you. No obligations.

Kind regards,
    Youarn Bell
    Coach – Motivational Speaker – Facilitator
    M: 0414 824 596
    E: [email protected]

michaela
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Bas,

I just saw your post and I’m wondering if you are still looking for someone? I’m a 25 year old designer based in Marrickville and am just about to launch my womenswear label in the coming weeks. I use all natural fibre sustainable fabrics including vegetable tanned leathers to make women’s clothing and accessories. Given our close proximity we could perhaps meet up locally on a regular basis. I too am working on my own the majority of the time so I’d be keen to have someone to run ideas past and stay on track with goals etc.

Let me know if you’re interested :)

Michaela

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.