Home – New Forums Starting your journey Accountant for manufacturing business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PaulM
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Flying Solo Folks,

I am looking for recommendations for a good accountant based within 15km of Melbourne that has experience with small businesses in manufacturing.

The business is a new offshoot from another existing business run by a colleague of mine, so I will be starting a new company and would also need assistance with this process too.

Thanks in advance for any feeback…

Paul

Just Launch
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Paul,

We are not located in Melbourne but the main focus of our business is getting new business’s off the ground with business structure advice and set up plus other services.

Location is no barrier to achieving this.

John Whale CA

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

I’m sure others will chime in shortly to offer recommendations or join John in putting themselves forward for consideration, but in the meantime, you might like to take a browse through the Melbourne-based accountants in our directory.

All the best for your new business, by the way. It’s exciting times for you :)

Jayne

Chris Brodie
    • Total posts: 94
    Up
    PaulM, post: 125712 wrote:
    Hi Flying Solo Folks,

I am looking for recommendations for a good accountant based within 15km of Melbourne that has experience with small businesses in manufacturing.

The business is a new offshoot from another existing business run by a colleague of mine, so I will be starting a new company and would also need assistance with this process too.

Thanks in advance for any feeback…

Paul

Hi Paul,

Firstly all the best with the new venture. I operate my own accounting practice in eastern Melbourne with a strong focus in small business accounting. My clients are based all over Melbourne and cover many different types of businesses including manufacturing. Before you establish a company you should sit down with an accountant to determine if this is the best or the right structure for your business. If you are interested in discussing this point and other ways I can help you to establish and grow your business then please feel free to make contact. I’ll PM you with my contact details.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

May not have specific manufacturing business experience (but then again, it wouldn’t surprise me)
    but you would probably find Xavier Xi from Axle Edge Accounting Group in Williamstown a fantastic help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.