Home – New Forums Find the help you need Accountant – Melbourne, western suburbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jentre
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’m in need of an accountant for both small business and personal tax purposes. I’m in Tarneit in Mlebourne’s western suburbs (near Hoppers Crossing/Werribbee for those that aren’t sure).

It would be great to use someone from this site, but if anyone has recommendations for good, reasonably priced accountants located in my area I’d be grateful for the suggestions.

Thanks
    Jennifer

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jennifer,

There are quite a few number crunchers around here, and I’m sure someone will put their hands up to help soon.

In the meantime, you might like to check out these accountants in Hopper’s Crossing and Werribee. (Or you can search the directory for accountants in the broader Melbourne area if you prefer a wider choice).

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Xavier Xi
    • Total posts: 41
    Up

Happy to chat to see if we can help. CPA Public Practice based in Williamstown, but fairly mobile. Our largest client is based in Geelong, so we dont have an issue travelling.

Xavier
    http://www.axleedge.com.au
    03 8340 0405

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

+1 for Xavier from Axle Edge

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up
    iandille, post: 0 wrote:
    We are near Victoria and I am really willing to help you with all your queries. If you are concerned about accountants, then, I will be able to help you with your small business and personal tax purposes.

You can contact us via email or phonecall. If you are very near my office, then, it’s a good thing if you request so that my agent will come to you.

Sorry but how can you say you’re near Victoria when your signature says “Caloundra” and “Sunshine Coast”?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.