Home – New Forums Starting your journey Accountant needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BenSchi
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

Thanks for reading my post. I am in the process of setting up my own business providing project management services in construction.

I am looking for a good accountant who does not cost a fortune to get some initial advice on business structure etc.

If you know someone in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches experienced in small business start ups it would be great if you could send over the details.

Cheers
    Ben

Taxopia
    Participant
    • Total posts: 301
    Up
    BenSchi, post: 240922, member: 87175 wrote:
    Hi everyone

Thanks for reading my post. I am in the process of setting up my own business providing project management services in construction.

I am looking for a good accountant who does not cost a fortune to get some initial advice on business structure etc.

If you know someone in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches experienced in small business start ups it would be great if you could send over the details.

Cheers
    Ben

Hi Ben

We are based on Melbourne but 80% of our clients are interstate across the entire country. We could definitely help with the cost effective business accounting and tax solutions. Feel free to contact us on details in sig below.

Regards
    Alex

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi Ben,

Thanks for joining and posting today.

I hope to see you around the Forums.

Cheers

BenSchi
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    Taxopia, post: 240925, member: 68601 wrote:
    Hi Ben

We are based on Melbourne but 80% of our clients are interstate across the entire country. We could definitely help with the cost effective business accounting and tax solutions. Feel free to contact us on details in sig below.

Regards
    Alex

Thanks to James [USER=68601]@Taxopia[/USER] for the great and quick initial advice! Awesome help to get a few questions answered real quick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.