Home Forums New here? Share your story Accountant’s Mission as Business Advisor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mel S
    • Total posts: 9

I am a business advisor who worked with large multinationals and now helping SMEs in accelerating their company’s growth to maximise return on exit planning by using software automation and process transformation so that they can live the lifestyle they desire. I offer a free, no obligation consultation so please do not hesitate to reach out to find out how I can help you.

I’ve been volunteering for over 10 years for a not-for-profit (NFP) organisation which provide services to children with disabilities as treasurer and board member. I helped the company to grow from underperforming organisation where their main source of income came from government grants with a 6-figure revenue to now having over $4m revenue with multiple sources of income and overseas presence.

Through my experience in helping an NFP to survive the challenges due to the introduction of National Disability Insurance Scheme by changing their business model to remain competitive, which changed again due to the current business environment challenges, it led me to start a business advisory practice mainly focusing on helping SMEs.

My mission is to help make a difference to the community regardless of their geographical location by providing complimentary free and paid services to SMEs through remote service delivery model.

By combining my experience in the NFP and corporate sectors, I can better help SMEs based on my background as a senior accounting professional with a strong blend of accounting, process and system improvement expertise having worked with ASX listed entities for over 25 years.

My work is my passion. I’m grateful for being fortunate to be doing something I love. I think it is only right to give back to the community by supporting good causes, great people and inspiring ideas.

I support them with donations of money, lending my experience or expertise and in many occasions, I give my time which is the most valuable gift of all. I’m sharing my passion to help and serve others as you may find something within the charities I support that may inspire you too.

We have been donating a portion of our profits to charities. A purchase from you allows us to donate to the charities outlined in our charity partner videos. We hope you will join us to start making even more of a difference.

We support not-for-profit organisations such as children with disabilities, children’s orphanage, hospital and underprivileged students. For more information, watch our charity partner videos: https://bit.ly/2GZZMIo

[Moderator note: Feel free to include your website link in signature]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.