Home – New Forums Starting your journey Accounting Advice Needed – Running a company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teaspoon
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Can someone recommend a good guide on how a company works in a small business setting. Looking at starting a venture with 2 other people.

Found a gazillion guides on how to start up a company, of what is a company, but a guide on the basics of the guts of how they actually work for some reason seems to be elusive to find.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    Teaspoon, post: 241405, member: 86580 wrote:
    Can someone recommend a good guide on how a company works in a small business setting. Looking at starting a venture with 2 other people.

Found a gazillion guides on how to start up a company, of what is a company, but a guide on the basics of the guts of how they actually work for some reason seems to be elusive to find.

Hi and welcome to the Forums Teaspoon.

Thanks for joining and posting.

Can you be more specific around your needs?

Do you mean how they run day to day or what the specific accounting rules are?

You might find sitting down with an Accountant may be a good way to go while you are gathering information.

You will often find that the first consultation is free.

Cheers

Teaspoon
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thanks for replying, yes I expect I will have to talk with an accountant, but I am hoping to get a bit more of a clue about how a small company works from the perspective of the role of the directors, a general guide on how monies flow to the partners of the company. requirements, structure etc.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

I will leave that one to the Accountant’s – it is a set of complicated questions where most of the answers start with the word “Depends”..

I have changed the thread title for you to get more traction.

The more details you can provide about the business, the partners roles, capital injection etc will be helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.