Home Forums Money matters Accounting software for small business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nwilson
    • Total posts: 3

Everyone manages their business accounts some do manually and some do it automatically or with some help of some software. So guys what you think about which accounting software is best for you?
    Thanks

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

I use MYOB and am happy with it.

Ignore any advise you get from an accountant or book keeper, although in all seriousness they are the best placed to advise on this subject. But most get commissions or some other bonus for selling you a product, so their advise in this case is not whats best for you, rather what is best for their pocket.

Prajenot
    • Total posts: 4

I’ve used AccountsPortal for over 7 years now and have found it easy to use, affordable at £10 per month and syncs up well so everything is automated. Anyway do your research and you should find one that suits you well. Any questions let me know.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    Prajenot, post: 272015, member: 116233 wrote:
    I’ve used AccountsPortal for over 7 years now and have found it easy to use, affordable at £10 per month and syncs up well so everything is automated. Anyway do your research and you should find one that suits you well. Any questions let me know.

Interesting, but does it support GST and Australian tax requirements, etc, etc

Chris-K
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15

Hi [USER=116344]@Nwilson[/USER] . Well as a Virtual CFO I’m not affiliated with any of them and I have to say that any of the major accounting software packages like Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks are all top rate. They are very similar and have all the latest tech to make your life easier and are up to date with all the local tax requirements.

The harder question is what does the reporting say about the state of your business that you may not already know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.