Home – New Forums Money matters Accouting System

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DanniB
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hey

What are your thoughts?

MYOB v QuickBooks v Xero?

This will be for a clothing store so no waiting on payments.

Also think Vend or Lightspeed for my inventory system; which would mean Vend with Xero, or Lightspeed with Quickbooks (as they are already integrated)

:-)

Renuka
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

All of them have different features, integration and pricing structure. I would recommend QuickBooks with Lightspeed integration, which is quite easy to use and good option for your clothing store. MYOB and Xero are also good choice that fit in your geographical needs. However before going to finalize a software, you should consider these-
    – Evaluate your exact requirements for clothing store now and if, after expansion.
    – Discuss these with your accountant and staff as well.
    – Your budget, which you are going to spend monthly or annual basis.
    – Finally compare all these, QuickBooks, MYOB and Xero on the basis of above.

Hope it would help you,

James Millar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,739
    Up
    DanniB, post: 211845 wrote:
    Hey

What are your thoughts?

MYOB v QuickBooks v Xero?

This will be for a clothing store so no waiting on payments.

Also think Vend or Lightspeed for my inventory system; which would mean Vend with Xero, or Lightspeed with Quickbooks (as they are already integrated)

:-)

I can vouch for Vend for the POS transacting. We assisted with an installation for an entertainment business and its fantastic. No significant staff training or learning curve. Works on IPADS and via browser. And relatively inexpensive per month.

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.