Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events ACT, Trying to reform a BPW Club

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    ::

I am a member of BPW (Business & Professional Women) here in Perth and received an email regarding the ACT group. I’m sharing simply because I enjoy being a part of BPW and the work that they do :)

An initial meeting has been held regarding re-establishing a BPW club in Canberra and the next meeting will be held at: National Press Club, 16 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600 on Wednesday, 18 April from 6pm – 7pm

Could you please either forward this notice to any of your Canberra based family, friends or colleagues who might like the opportunity to find out more about BPW – what we do, why we do it and how we do it.

We are fortunate to have BPW ACT Rep Robyn Duncan assisting us with the meetings – her contact is Mb: 0427 625 145 or Tel: 02 6251 4501

This will be an informal drinks session at 6.00pm. and while we do not expect to go on beyond 7.00pm the Press Club does have a Restaurant and snack bar.

RSVPs should be directed to [email protected] by 13 April.

Wendy :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.