Home – New Forums New here? Share your story adboss.com.au – Buy Your Advertising More Competitively & Confidently

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eden Rose
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello all,

My name is Eden Rose, I am the Managing Director of adboss.com.au – I have been on Flying Solo for a little while now and have enjoyed reading everyone’s posts.

About adboss.com.au

Adboss is a FREE, patented media planning and buying platform for direct advertisers. You may have recently read about us in B&T, The Australian and a number of other sources.

Adboss is designed to be a one-stop solution for planning and buying advertising across print, radio, TV and online display. Importantly, it is designed for advertisers that do not use a media agency – which I imagine would be a fair few of you participating in this forum.

Our vision is to provide advertisers with a simple yet powerful online process to maximise value, make the best possible advertising decisions and to ultimately advertise with confidence.

For a concise overview please watch the ‘How It Works’ video on our homepage – click here.

FREE ebook – The 10 Principles Of Effective Advertising

In the spirit of this great forum, we’d love to share our FREE 34-page eBook, ‘The 10 Principles of Effective Advertising’ (for a sneak peak please click here). Please email us at [email protected] to get your copy.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    ::

Hi Eden Rose,

congrats on joining the forums. I wonder if you would be interested in having your e-book on my site http://www.yeoz.com.au – this is a Young Entrepreneurs Event, aiming to assist young and aspiring business owners to develop and grow their business.

I am hoping to provide a number of downloads/resources to the visitors of the site, that can assist them to grow.

All the best,

Carl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.