Home – New Forums Find the help you need Advertising Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EICKJ
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m looking for someone who has a back group in advertising to help me with my website.
    I have a very good foundation – I’m just having trouble getting certain information to my customers on my website.

-Small Tutoring Business-

Can anyone help me?

eatyourveggies
    • Total posts: 62
    Up

Are you able to outline in a little more detail about what you require? Are we talking about finding someone who can help you improve your website, or about someone to drive more traffic to your website, or both?

EICKJ
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi,

I think both. I feel my website has been made quite well, I just don’t know how to set it out to portray what I’m wanting.
    -If that makes any sense-

eatyourveggies
    • Total posts: 62
    Up

Well, I’m happy to have a look if you provide the URL. If you didn’t want to that publicly then send me a message.

There’s plenty of experienced people on here that can help and have a look at my profile and decide if you think I fall into that category.

I’ve worked with small PR firms and larger agencies (DDB, Grey Worldwide, etc) so can likely point you in the right direction however I would assume you’re going to want some User Experience (UX) advice from a designer / marketing person and then some Search Engine Optimisation… but it entirely depends on your business goals. Perhaps you need more “offline” PR and relationship building to grow your business rather than online SEO work?

Need more info.

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi, I can provide a content review of your website and perhaps a niche marketing strategy. I do not deliver services in SEO or advertising. I do not believe in small business advertising, except in a very strategic way.

I love niche marketing. This is what you need, and this is what will bring you results.
    Regards
    Jennifer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.