Home – New Forums Starting your journey Advice needed on new office

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EMS Powerstar
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all

As a newly registered member I would like to say a quick hello by means of introducing myself. Our company manufacture the Powerstar voltage optimisation system (a unit that lowers the incoming voltage to a building to more accordingly match the electrical start up of appliances) that has had measurable success in Australia, and across the globe.

We are soon to be setting up an office in Melbourne, Australia and we are looking for advice on how to establish business partners within Melbourne and surrounding districts. Given the nature of our business, we are ideally looking for energy consultants who are familiar with the Australian energy network. If anyone could offer any advice on sourcing potential business partners within Australia it would be most appreciated.

Replies and direct messages are gratefully welcomed.

Thanks guys

tmerrill
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Here in the US, we have several organizations of energy consultants. Do similar organizations exist in Australia?

You might also try connecting with Architects. They may know many energy consultants just through their work.

Finally, you might try using any social media presence you have to see if any of your followers are energy consultants in Melbourne.

I hope that helps.

EMS Powerstar
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks for your advise, we will most certainly try your ideas out.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

not sure if they are in the right field
    but try looking at Exergy – last i knew, they were in the CBD. They’ve also got a Cbr head office.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.