Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Advice on brochure for corporate client

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thebrowniebar
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi there!

Not sure if this is allowed, I had a read through the guidelines and I *think* it is alright (feel free to remove if it isn’t admins!)

I was just wondering if anyone had a chance and could give me some quick feedback on a potential brochure I was going to use to give to corporate clients. I’m really unsure about what I should put in a brochure.

I just uploaded it as a quick picture/screenshot. Planning on taking a photo for the events section tomorrow.

http://imgur.com/T6wq9XL

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Hi – normally you would put the contact details on the BACK middle panel, not on the flap. I would change those two panels around. Put the current Orders and Contact panel where the Indulge Yourself panel is, and vice versa.

Make the phone number bigger. It’s too hard to read at this point.

You need the call to action (ie contact us) much easier to see.

All the best for their success.

thebrowniebar
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Thank you so much Karen! I will change those around now.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

How will your target be ordering?
    What can you do to make it easier for them to order?
    What do they need from you to trust you before they order?
    Maybe some payment icons? (paypal / visa etc)
    Order form?
    Social media?

What is the ONE thing you want them to do after viewing the brochure = BIG call to action!

Maybe some product ‘packages’ eg 10x XYZ, 5x XYZ for = $X

Make it as easy as possible for busy people to order :)

Chris@Tapestry
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

oooohh yes, what a great product.

So,.. I totally agree with Karen and Leah, but I’d add one more little thing.
    MORE and / or bigger pictures. I think these mouth watering images are enough to get some sugar craved 3o’clockers ordering. One big mouth-watering image and “how to order” is almost enough!!. Simplicity. Less words more food.

Looks like all your words are important,.. so get the front page full image? and that panel with the “indulge yourself…” – can that text go on top of some of that drizzled caramel and crumby perfection?

okay. hungry now.

good luck!

camillapeffer
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hello!
    I like that you’ve kept design minimalist, and I think you could even strip the text on the front page down. Perhaps “Gourmet baked goods for sweet tooths everywhere. Wholesale, corporate, gift boxes and more.”

Also, you could improve this great brochure even more so by quashing any possibility for not buying and eating your delicious brownies. You need to do some rapid objection-stomping! I would be mentioning free samples, fast delivery and gluten-free options somewhere in there, maybe on the first page as small icons?

Hope that helps :)

Natalie Khoo
    • Total posts: 67
    Up

Hi there! Those brownies sure look good.

To add to this discussion, I really feel a sense of loss re who the brochure is for. I can see you’re trying to appeal to businesses but perhaps you could support this by writing some short copy suggesting why someone would benefit from ordering your products.

Additionally, your copy ‘Indulge yourself…’ suggests that the business owner is buying for themselves but the reality is they are buying for a client or a work party – so it’s not quite right…

Also, what if I’m not in the McKinnon area? Do you still deliver? And how far? And are there delivery fees?

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.