Home – New Forums Tech talk Affliate Marketing Network vs WordPress affiliate plug-in

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    perla
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone! I know this question may have been asked to death but for some reasons I couldn’t seem to find the answer I’m after. I’m launching a new line of products which will be sold mainly on my website. One of the marketing strategies is to have affiliate marketing program for bloggers or other website operators to earn commission based on sales they refer. What I’d like to find out is whether I should use one of the affiliate marketing network (e.g. clixgalore, dgm, commission monster, etc) or go with a standalone plug-in (in my case is this one as my website is built using word-press e-commerce.). Are there any differences in choose one over another or it doesn’t really matter. Any advice is much appreciated!

** just realised I didn’t complete the thread subject before hitting the button. Very sorry about this!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    perla, post: 122988 wrote:
    ** just realised I didn’t complete the thread subject before hitting the button. Very sorry about this!

Hi perla,

No problem – I’ve fixed it for you :)

Jayne

perla
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Thank you. I will think about it again. I wonder if I can implement both but perhaps it may be too much to manage.

Thanks Jane for fixing the title for me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.