Home Forums New here? Share your story Affordable Online Marketing for Small Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    @omdigigroup
    • Total posts: 1

Hi Guys,

I’ve been in Digital, playing with the big Corporates for years and during that time, I’ve become annoyed at bosses who focus more on how much a Client is paying and not on providing an excellent services for ALL Clients (Small Biz seriously get a raw deal in Agency land). So, we’ve created http://www.omdigigroup.com.au – your “digital personal trainer” that provides business owners with bite-sized weekly tasks to complete, full support, online and offline workshops and accountability! We provide all the tips and tricks used by the big guys but at a fraction of the price – only $149 per month.

I’d really be interested to hear your thoughts on the model – whether it is something you or your peers would use and if not, why not? I’m genuinely interested to hear your feedback as I truly believe my calling is to work with small business and help them to transform through Online Marketing!

Thanks for listening – Vicki

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Vicki,

It’s nice to meet you :)

Thanks for joining us, and I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.