Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Affordable SEO & Digital Marketing for Small Business | SEO Partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SEO Partners
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

This is our first post to introduce ourselves here on Flying Solo.

We established SEO Partners recently to help Australian small businesses with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing after spending a fortune, in both time and money, whilst running sales and marketing across a number of different businesses.

It was our own experiences and frankly, our frustrations, that drove us to establish SEO Partners. We wanted an agency to partner with us that was specifically focused on small businesses, someone who could help us with the whole plan, not just parts of it, and someone who did the work, not just told us what to do. That’s WHY we are SEO Partners and that’s WHAT we want to do to help you.

As I mentioned, we are Australian sales & marketing experts for over 25 years and we’ve been there, actually doing SEO, actually doing Digital Marketing, in both small and big businesses.

We want SEO Partners to be a partner to our clients, to deliver a joint digital marketing plan that not only determines the plans for growth but also rolls up the sleeves and delivers on them. In short, we want to help customers who need you, find you, and that will, in turn, help you grow.

We’re based in Sydney but our clients are everywhere. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, all over Australia, and across the world… LA… New York… London… Singapore…

So…If you’re passionate about growing your business and know that SEO and digital marketing are vital to your success then we can help wherever you are.

To learn more check us out at http://www.seopartners.co

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Welcome. I am looking forward to your contribution to the forum.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

It is good to have you.

Have you been able to fill the need or gap that set you on the path to developing your own business?

Cheers
    Paul

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

I’m confused by your 100% guarantee,

You offer me a FREE initial consult, and your 100% guarantee says that if I’m not happy with the outcome you won’t charge me for it. So does that mean that if I’m happy with the free consult you will charge me for it.

Plus I can’t find where you are partnering with me, you throw the word around, but in reality the only partnership is me giving you money. To me a partnership is when you have some skin in the game, I can’t find that in any of your advertising spin.

SEO Partners
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    bb1, post: 270522, member: 53375 wrote:
    I’m confused by your 100% guarantee,

You offer me a FREE initial consult, and your 100% guarantee says that if I’m not happy with the outcome you won’t charge me for it. So does that mean that if I’m happy with the free consult you will charge me for it.

Plus I can’t find where you are partnering with me, you throw the word around, but in reality the only partnership is me giving you money. To me a partnership is when you have some skin in the game, I can’t find that in any of your advertising spin.

Hi Bert, nice to hear from you. You raise a good point about the 100% guarantee, it is poorly worded and I’ll work on making that clearer. I hope the overarching sentiment came through, that I’m not asking for anything from you other than 15-30mins of your time to see if there is a way we can add value to your business by helping you with your SEO and Digital Marketing challenges? Your feedback is valuable to me so keep it coming, I’m open to suggestions.

In regards to the partnership, I know first hand that empty promises are of no value. In my own businesses, I needed a ‘partner’ to turn up every day to systematically take my businesses from where they were to where they needed to be. I can tell you that it is a marathon, not a sprint, and taking a ‘campaign’ approach doesn’t solve the fundamental problem. I either needed to hire a full-time marketing person ($$$), who had the 360-degree skills we needed (they don’t exist) or I needed an ‘agency partner’ who took the time to understand my business, locked into a long term approach and turned up every day to deliver on it. That’s why I created SEO Partners, that’s what we offer. I’d be only too happy to discuss it with you in relation to your specific requirements (if you have any) and I’m all ears if you have any more constructive feedback.

Regards Andrew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.