Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Ahoy Peeps, Im Trent from Ocean Grove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trent_radpants
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, my name is Trent and I’m just about to make the jump from employee to self employed. I found myself with an opportunity to bring my work life closer to home (no longer a 1.5 hour train away) AND its doing something that I have a real passion for, Snowboarding.
    Im fast approaching the stage of asking the banks for some money (already had an initial consultation to see what they want to know) to open up a year round, non weather dependent, indoor snowboard/ski indoor dry slope feature park. That description really rolls off the tongue doesnt it, but for those who are down with the snowboard/ski lingo, its basically an indoor jib park using the latest and best fake snow surface.
    Ill be entering a license agreement with the owner/creator of another park down here in victoria but with the regional competition lock out the agreement gives me, I hope to tap into and entice the large amount of surfer/skater/snowboard/skier peeps down here on victorias surf coast to come to my park for some year round fun and skill advancement before taking themselves up to the much more expensive and short time framed wintery mountains.
    Anyhow the info Ive already gotten from this sight has been amazing and I’ve got a whole bunch of Q’s that ill ask over in the starting a business thread.
    See you there
    Trent

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Sounds awesome Trent!

Best of luck with your planning and it’s great to have you “on board” the forums. :)

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.