Home – New Forums Logistics alcohol import

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radim
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi to everybody,

my name is Radim and I just joined this great forum.

I am planing to import alcoholic drinks from USA. I have already contacted manufacturer and they agreed. I am completely new to Import and do not know where to start now. Could you please advise what type of licence and other documents I might need?

Thank you for sharing your knowledges and any of your help is very much appreciated.

Radim

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Hi Radim,

I suggest that you do a lot of research into this before you begin importing. There are higher duty rates etc depending on what exactly you are bringing in.

For a good starting point I would suggest to read this document READ ME

Regards

Cat :)

Radim
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Cat,

thank you for your message.

I have already sen this documents. I was thinking more about licences and allowance.

Also what institution do I have to contact. I am sure there might be a plenty of:)

Thank you!!!
    a

Cat – GLC, post: 115829 wrote:
    Hi Radim,

I suggest that you do a lot of research into this before you begin importing. There are higher duty rates etc depending on what exactly you are bringing in.

For a good starting point I would suggest to read this document READ ME

Regards

Cat :)

BJY35
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Radim

Should be ok to import it as long as no one holds the license for that product in Australia, as for the import duty, customs have a wet tax, based on the % of alcahol per litre…

If you need help shipping from the states and customs clearnce, we are a forwarder/broker from melbourne, but we handle shipment all over Australia… You can contact me via the website or email [email protected] or tel 613 9335 3222

Best regards

Brad Young

Lieana
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi, I’m planning to import alcoholic beverages from France. Do I need to get some sort of licence in order to do that? Can you assist with shipping and customs? We are based in Sydney. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.