Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Alex – AEONA Studios

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barchie
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi Everybody,

My name is Alexander. I recently started a small studio with my brother in Surry Hills doing Graphics Design, Web Development & Photography – Seems to be a very competitive industry.

Additionally we lease out open plan office space/desk space to small business startups and freelancers. We had hope to be helping small businesses and freelancers in the Sydney area, but getting ourselves out there is proving difficult. If you know anyone interested feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

Just joined up to browse some posts, get some general advice, and maybe meet some people looking for desk space/office space in sydney.

I look forward to being a member on this forum.

Alex

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Alex welcome aboard,
    Hope you find some usefull information here.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Alex,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the forum.

I’m sure there are some folk around here who’d like to check out your web design work and photography too, so please feel free to post your URL.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Can i say, that i’m not a “creative type”, but I like the images on your website. It looks like a very relaxing space. I’m sure there’ll be people and organisations that will want to spend time there, I guess it’s just a marketing exercise to find the right clients. Good luck with it. I can only suggest that you open things far and wide, with the aim of getting plenty of interested parties, and then tighten things up from there – stick with those willing to pay or commit the most.

Alex Makin
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Alexander, I’m another Alex and am based in Melbourne.

Realise this is an old post but one of our clients had office space for lease and we found a mix of local advertising and Google Adwords was effective in generating interest. Would also be worth speaking to your local Council to see how they can assist in promoting the space.

Most Councils have a business development unit, which should be exploring ways of assisting businesses, particularly those that are home based into taking steps to grow and seek accommodation.

Thanks,

Alex

Barchie, post: 121643 wrote:
    Hi Everybody,

My name is Alexander. I recently started a small studio with my brother in Surry Hills doing Graphics Design, Web Development & Photography – Seems to be a very competitive industry.

Additionally we lease out open plan office space/desk space to small business startups and freelancers. We had hope to be helping small businesses and freelancers in the Sydney area, but getting ourselves out there is proving difficult. If you know anyone interested feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

Just joined up to browse some posts, get some general advice, and maybe meet some people looking for desk space/office space in sydney.

I look forward to being a member on this forum.

Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.