• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    naughtylittleangel
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am currently in the process of starting a web-based business that I’ve been thinking about for the past few years. Now I am out of the workforce after having my 4th child, I can finally persue the idea and see if I can make a success of it!

I think I’m just an ordinary mum, who spends her day looking after children, running them around to school and sports, and keeping the home running. I consider it a successful day if all the children go to bed, happy, healthy and in one-piece!!

We live on 1/2 acre in rural Queensland and beside the 4 kids we have chickens and two dogs, and my husband has his own business which has been really slow since the Australia Day floods.

I am looking at setting up an adult toy store using a dropshipper and have gone so far as registering my business name, obtaining an ABN and have a web site that is waiting to be built. The dropshipper I was going to use closed down so I’m in the process of trying to find another one ( if anyone can help, in this matter I’d really appreciate it).

I’ve contacted other dropshippers but so far no one has contacted me, which I find really frustrating!!

So that’s about all from me…oh one more thing! I’m a South Sydney Rabbitohs fan and have been following them since I was 8 years old!! I am hoping this year is our year, as it will be the first premiership they’ve won in my lifetime!! SSTID ♥

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up
    ::

Hello there,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums. Thanks for sharing your story, it must be all go at your place! I know what the mad juggle is like, as I’ve three little kids of my own.

Good on you for pursuing your own biz. Perhaps you could do a post in the Need a resource forum asking for advice on drop shippers.

All the best and welcome aboard. Oh and have a think about adding a signature to your posts.

Cheers,

Sam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.