Home – New Forums Find the help you need All encompassing photographer – Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RosieP
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if you could recommend a photographer in the Melbourne metro area who can do headshot photography of humans and animals (dogs) as well as product photography for online use? Does this type of photographer exist or am I trying to kill too many birds with one stone? :)

Thank you for your time.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Found anyone yet Rosie? I’m sure there are some photographers who would do the lot for you. Hopefully after the long weekend you’ll get some interest. :)

Dave

RosieP
    Participant
    Up

Thanks Dave. No, haven’t found anyone yet. May need to look for the product photographer separately.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rosie,

My friend Jo Alldred is a great Melbourne-based photographer. I know she does product photography, and assume she does head shots too, but I’m sorry, I don’t know her pricing. (I do know she’s an animal lover though, which could be handy).

Check out her website at http://thirtysevendegreessouth.com

Alternatively, if you decide to do the product photos separately, I’ve had great experiences working with Nikita Design Studio, who is a long-time member here.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

RosieP
    Participant
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for your suggestions, much appreciated. I’ll be in touch with Jo and Nikita Design Studio shortly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.