Home – New Forums Tech talk All in one accouting, CRM etc. Who?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up
    ::

I got a pretty prompt reply from Worketc.

They highly recommend the TEAM package, although at $195/mo its out of my league. Although it does look absolutely fantastic.

As far as I can tell, the starter package has everything that the TEAM package has, minus Social Media, Email Marketing, Customer Portal, Accounting Integrations & Reporting.

I’ve requested an actual list of what is in the Starter package so I can go through their features and develop a picture of it.

dangaff
    Up

Here is what is in the Starter package:

No problem.

List all your Contacts – Companies and People – and see a full history of all contact and records associated with them;
    Track Leads/Prospects, with customisable “stages” or processes, again with history of contact
    Create and Manage Projects, assigning Tasks to others as needed
    Handle Support/Enquires from Customers inside of WORK[etc]
    Log timesheet and epxenses
    Create Quotes and Invoices, and record payments

You’ll get all the integrations too – so can see Contacts’ Social Media profiles from their record, update and create records inside of Outlook or Google Apps for Business, sync Calendar with Google Apps, view files in Google Drive or Box, push invoices straight to Xero or QuickBooks

dangaff
    Up

I’ve had a look at Xero again, and their CRM add-ons.

Can anyone provides some more information on the following (I’ve narrowed down to these ones):

– Capsule
    – Affinity Live (seems like really good value for money – the quick scan I had anyway)
    – Call Pro CRM

Insightly also looks like a decent platform for a very attractive price. It has on their website that it integrates with Xero, however it’s not featured on the Xero “add-ons” page. Does this matter? (just a matter of Xero not updating their page?)

Any additional suggestions are welcome.

Thanks all

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

If you are looking for something simple to use and proven to work well look at Xero and Capsule.

I have a charityclient that have all their 1000’s of donors in Capsule with every donation linked to Xero. It works well.

The only negative I really have with Capsule (and I don’t know if the others do it) is that you can’t search Notes for a particular word. So if you have detailed notes and wanted to find a particular word you can’t.

Happy to discuss with you further my experiences.

IronMaiden
    • Total posts: 125
    Up

How does it go with emails? We’re currently using Zoho as a CRM as we can use zohomail with it. I got really frustrated with some of the other crms as you have to BCC replies, etc to the CRM. I’m so used to just hitting reply that I inevitably forgot to append numerous emails and it was pointless in the end. Our needs are much the same as the original poster’s. Currently using MYOB but looking at investigating using Xero for the same reasons – integration. Hence very interested in this thread! As has already been said there are programmes out there but none seem to be at a price which a small mum & Dad or solo business owner can justify spending megabucks on.

expatpat1
    • Total posts: 30
    Up

Hi,
    if it’s not too late to put my two cents worth in to help you out on your choice I’ve got a suggestion to a couple of paths that you can follow.

1/Sign up to a package like bizautomation.com – It has more than you actually need, but you don’t have to use all the modules and it may work out cheaper than worketc. One drawback is that the user interface is not as slick as some, if that’s an issue for you.

2/Go to maestrano.com and sign up for one of their bundles. They will manage the infrastructure for you. The applications may not be household names, but they will do what you need.

Hope this helps and hasn’t added to much to the plethora of choices you’ve been given!

Cheers
    Pat

MilaniJuiceBar
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    expatpat1, post: 196866 wrote:
    Hi,
    2/Go to maestrano.com and sign up for one of their bundles. They will manage the infrastructure for you. The applications may not be household names, but they will do what you need.

+1 for Maestrano, I now signed up to their ‘store’ bundle and it does everything I need it to!

williamterry
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

I would certainly take a look at Freshbooks and Capsule CRM, in additon Freshbooks integrates with Google apps which is a real plus.

I support all these packages.

http://www.freshbooks.com

lookbizy
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

It’s worth having a look at zohos.com to see if this will fit the bill. It’s all a bit generic but if you’re looking for an all in one then this might work. The problem with the all in one method is you tend to get sub-optimal options across all of the various functions. It’s a trade-off and worth thinking carefully about.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.