Home – New Forums New here? Share your story All my threads get removed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michael123
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Can someone please tell me why all my threads are been removed? This is a forum that supports business entrepreneurship yet doesn’t allow free speech or someone to express they’re individual points of view? Kind of hypocritical…

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Michael,

As a newbie to the forums, you may not yet be familiar with our guidelines, so I’d encourage you to take a few moments to review them here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/guidelines-please-read-before-posting/589-welcome-flying-solo-forums-please-play-nicely.html

In particular, I need to draw your attention to guideline #1:

Quote:
    : Public disputes: Flying Solo is not the appropriate channel for disputes or arguments between named individuals or companies. Any specific gripes about a product or service should be taken up directly with the company concerned.

Negative reviews and complaints: Despite their best endeavours, any business can attract complaints from time to time. There are ample public spaces online to air grievances, and Flying Solo is not one of them. Trying to judge the validity of public complaints is a role Flying Solo has no intention of playing. It is our policy not to get involved, and any such discussions may be edited to remove names, or more likely deleted.

The posts you have made have clearly been outside of this guideline, and hence have been removed as this is not the appropriate place for them.

Kind regards,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.