Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Aloha! Surgical & Veterinary instrument designer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GA Medical
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Heyyyy.

Im a surgical and veterinary instrument designer. Being working on my business for a little while now. Got heaps of new ideas and even a patent or two. :)
    But I need to expand and start selling move of what I have produced.

I guess at this stage I need to look for people to help me market or rather sell the unique surgical instruments that I am developing, especially in the Veterinary area. I want to spend my time developing and designing, coz thats what I’m best at. So hopefully I will be able to get some hits here and perhaps meet some people with a similar interest.
    BTW, Heres a link to my website (that I did myself) http://www.gamedical.com.au

Well, hope to hear form someone.
    Cheers
    Girius

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hey Girius,

Welcome aboard the forums and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

Sounds like a cool business to me. On the subject of getting more sales, it’s sometimes hard to know where to begin, but I’d start by asking why your sales aren’t currently at the desired level.

Sales can be increased by increasing the number of times you make an offer to someone (in person or on your website) or by increasing the % of people who say yes (i.e. too many are saying no).

So either you need to visit more vets (or get more to visit your website) or improve your product or selling proposition.

Most times people aren’t asking enough customers. In your case, talking to more vets in person will likely help you to on both counts (and make you a better designer because you’ll better understand the needs of your customer).

Good luck!

Dave

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Welcome! A lot of businesses join FS, but you are the first who designs surgical devices.

I hope to see you around the forums.

Matt

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Girius,

Like Matt said, many business join but yours is the first business Ive seen designing surgical instruments. It must be a very interesting trade. Well done with the website too.
    Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.