Home – New Forums New here? Share your story An App Developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BomboraJobs
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

I am not your normal run of the mill app developer. I like to build apps that I continue to build and develop over a long period of time.

Today I released my new Android app Bombora Job Search – a simple app that employers can advertise free of charge and potential employees can use the app free of charge.

There still needs to be a lot of work done (ie data aggregation from multiple websites) but it is coming along nicely.

Any tips, suggestions and comments would be lovely and I look forward to building some awesome friendships and potential business partnerships while here a FS.

Rob

PS. I know the link to the app wasn’t provided but if you would like it… Jus let me know! :)

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Rob,

Welcome to Flying Solo and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Great to have you here and best of luck with the app. :)

Dave

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Hey Rob, welcome to FS. Do you do iOS and Android, or just one of them?

BomboraJobs
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I build Android apps only – at the moment.

Building for iOS can be a nightmare at the best of times and the restrictions of not having a Mac to develop on and release iOS software.

It is a pain (among other things) that you cannot develop iOS apps on Windows or Linux but that is the game Apple is into.

One day I will get that new Mac… In the meantime, I will keep on dreaming.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.