Home – New Forums Other discussions An interview with a small business owner – blog post!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    ::

Hi

Just thought you might be interested to read the first blog article in our series “Small Business Insights”. To kick things off this month we interviewed the owner of a beauty salon on the Gold Coast. It’s an interesting read. You can check it out here: Small Business Insights: Bloom Beauty Boutique.

I’m interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Annie,

I think this is a great idea for a ‘series’ – I think it’s quite helpful to read stories of others that have ‘been there and done that’ and learn from them. I will certainly be keeping tabs on the further posts! (Of course, if you need another small business owner to interview I would be happy to hear from you!)

All the best with it!

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Annie,

I think this is a great idea for a ‘series’ – I think it’s quite helpful to read stories of others that have ‘been there and done that’ and learn from them. I will certainly be keeping tabs on the further posts! (Of course, if you need another small business owner to interview I would be happy to hear from you!)

All the best with it!

Unique Imprints
    Up

Hi Jacqui

Thanks for checking out the article. Like you, I love hearing about how people got to where they are – it’s so fascinating and everyone’s journey is so unique. We’d love to interview you for the blog. I’ll send you an email with the details.

Annie :)

Unique Imprints
    Up

Hi Jacqui

Thanks for checking out the article. Like you, I love hearing about how people got to where they are – it’s so fascinating and everyone’s journey is so unique. We’d love to interview you for the blog. I’ll send you an email with the details.

Annie :)

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Great idea for a series Annie, I will also be watching closely. Look forward to catching up at the next Brisbane meetup.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Great idea for a series Annie, I will also be watching closely. Look forward to catching up at the next Brisbane meetup.

Unique Imprints
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 103354 wrote:

We are really excited about this series and appreciate your interest in it :) And yep, see you at the next meetup.

Unique Imprints
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 103354 wrote:

We are really excited about this series and appreciate your interest in it :) And yep, see you at the next meetup.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I actually read it all…and I’m usually a skimmer lol

Interesting and well presented, I’m looking forward to reading the next one !

Wendy :)
    PS happy to offer myself as a subject ;)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

very good.

will be following.

would love you to somehow get interviews with unconventional small businesses / soloprenuers.

thatd be kewl. :)

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

very good.

will be following.

would love you to somehow get interviews with unconventional small businesses / soloprenuers.

Unique Imprints
    Up
    Couple It, post: 103486 wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read it. I’m a bit of a skimmer too, but love learning about some of the interesting things that have gone on (and continue to go on) behind the scenes – so I’m glad you made it through!

I’ll send you an email with how to get involved – thanks for your interest!

Annie

gossipism, post: 103539 wrote:
    very good.

will be following.

I agree, I would love to do this too – it’s fascinating to get to know people who are doing things in a non-traditional way! We’re hoping that we will be able to share insights from those sort of micro/small business owners who are doing things differently so if you know of anyone – I’m all ears!

Unique Imprints
    Up
    Couple It, post: 103486 wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read it. I’m a bit of a skimmer too, but love learning about some of the interesting things that have gone on (and continue to go on) behind the scenes – so I’m glad you made it through!

I’ll send you an email with how to get involved – thanks for your interest!

Annie

gossipism, post: 103539 wrote:
    very good.

will be following.

I agree, I would love to do this too – it’s fascinating to get to know people who are doing things in a non-traditional way! We’re hoping that we will be able to share insights from those sort of micro/small business owners who are doing things differently so if you know of anyone – I’m all ears!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.